Check-in for ticket holders may look different than it has in the past. Each event venue is different so please be on the look-out for specific details about check-in to be emailed to you in advance. Check-in guidelines and directions for guests, exhibitors and staff will be emailed prior to event. Once on-site, please follow signage and directions given by the check-in staff to ensure and safe and quick check-in.
- Safety Guidelines for Guest Check-in
- Staff will be required to wear face coverings during the event
- Staff will be required to wear gloves during the event
- Staff will sanitize iPad/iPods between each use if it is touched by a guest
- Staff will give guests wristbands to put on themselves, though they will ask them to put them on in front of staffers before they move on to the next station
- Glasses will be sanitized in advance and sealed in a box until they are opened for the event. The staff will open a box of glasses so that guest may reach in and retrieve their own glass. Glass boxes will be opened upside down so that the guest pulls the glass by the bottom instead of by the rim of the glass