The Wine Walk is back Market Street in The Woodlands on October 6, 2022!
Covering three blocks of Market Street and jammed packed with a cornucopia of culinary creations, wine displays with industry experts, craft beers, live music, and incredible wine experiences. More than 40 wine tasting tents, 40+ craft beer selections and dozens of culinary offerings from area restaurants, chefs and caterers will be featured on Market Street. Bring your thirst as tasting stations will offer choices from 250+ beverages.
2021 Wine Walk Features included:
- H-E-B Culinary Cantinas …On either side of the Market Street green space, you’ll find H-E-B Culinary Cantinas where you can grab a food sample, evamor water and, yes, even a pour of one of H-E-B’s hand-selected Wine Favorites!
- Bayway Cadillac VIP Zone
- Goya Food Pantry
- “Your Happy Place” Space presented by Aruba Tourism
- Ben E. Keith Craft Beer Collection for the most discriminating beer-loving palates
- evamor Hydration Station, PH perfectly balanced
- America’s ER Party Plaza and Photo Booth
- LaCroix Flavored Sparkling Water Oasis
- Live music by Danny Ray and the Acoustic Production
- Wine Pull Benefiting New Danville
- Art Display by The Woodlands Arts Council
- Live Magic with Caesar Magician & Mentalist
Get your tickets now!
Want to get ahead of the crowd and enjoy the best of the best? Devoted wine enthusiasts can upgrade to the Bayway Cadillac VIP Experience with lounge seating, 40+ premium wine selections, an additional hour of enjoyment, elevated food offerings and entertainment. And VIPs receive a VIP Swag Bag and the keepsake collectable “big” glass.