October can't get here soon enough! The cool night breezes, changing leaves and cozy evenings spent around the fire pit listening to the cracking wood with a big bold glass of red wine. Now, have we put you in the mood for fall? We are! The Wine Walk will come back to Market Street in The Woodlands on October 21, 2021.
Covering three blocks of Market Street and jammed packed with a cornucopia of culinary creations, wine displays with industry experts, craft beers, live music, and incredible wine experiences. More than 40 wine tasting tents, 40+ craft beer selections and dozens of culinary offerings from area restaurants, chefs and caterers will be featured on Market Street. Bring your thirst as tasting stations will offer choices from 250+ beverages.
Wine Walk Features include:
- H-E-B Culinary Cantinas …On either side of the Market Street green space, you’ll find H-E-B Culinary Cantinas where you can grab a food sample, evamor water and, yes, even a pour of one of H-E-B’s hand-selected Wine Favorites!
- Bayway Cadillac VIP Zone
- Goya Foods Pantry
- “Your Happy Place” Space presented by Aruba Tourism
- Ben E. Keith Craft Beer Collection for the most discriminating beer-loving palates
- evamor Hydration Station, PH perfectly balanced
- America’s ER First Aid Station
- LaCroix Flavored Sparkling Water Oasis
Get your tickets soon! Save the date and get excited to bring out your sweaters and boots, October will be here before you know it!
Want to get ahead of the crowd and enjoy the best of the best? Devoted wine enthusiasts can upgrade to the Bayway Cadillac VIP Experience with lounge seating, 40+ premium wine selections, an additional hour of enjoyment, elevated food offerings and entertainment. And VIPs receive a VIP Swag Bag and the keepsake collectable “big” glass.